New to Nonprofit Board Service?
Want to effectively bring on your new board members?
Monthly board service orientation is available for nonprofit
Each session covers these important topics:
- Why nonprofits have boards and what boards do
- The difference between management, governance & support
- The relationships between the Board, CEO and Staff
- What great board members do
- Information every new board members should receive
- Legal risks and responsibilities of nonprofit boards
$49 per person
Includes printable resource guide.
Space is limited.
Orientations are held on the 2nd Monday of every month
from 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM on Zoom.
January 13 | February 8 | March 8 | April 12 | May 10
August 9 | September 13 | October 11 | November 8 | December 13
January 10 | February 14 | March 14 | April 11 | May 9
August 8 | September 12 | October 10 | November 14 | December 12