New to Nonprofit Board Service?
Want to effectively bring on your new board members?
Monthly board service orientation is available for nonprofit
Each session covers these important topics:
- Why nonprofits have boards and what boards do
- The difference between management, governance & support
- The relationships between the Board, CEO and Staff
- What great board members do
- Information every new board members should receive
- Legal risks and responsibilities of nonprofit boards
$49 per person
Includes light refreshments and a resource guide.
Space is limited.
Orientations are held on the 2nd Monday of every month at the offices
of Alexander | Carrillo Consulting, 2102 N. Country Club, #9
from 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
November 11 | December 9
January 13 | February 10 | March 9 | April 13 | May 11 | June (cancelled)
July 13 | August 10 | September 14 | October 12 | November 9 | December 14