New to Nonprofit Board Service?
Want to effectively bring on your new board members?
Monthly board service orientation is available for nonprofit
Each session covers these important topics:
- Why nonprofits have boards and what boards do
- The difference between management, governance & support
- The relationships between the Board, CEO and Staff
- What great board members do
- Information every new board members should receive
- Legal risks and responsibilities of nonprofit boards
$49 per person
Includes printable resource guide.
Space is limited.
Orientations are held on the 2nd Monday of every month
from 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM on Zoom.
January 9 | February 13 | March 13 | April 10 | May 8
August 14 | September 11 | October 9 | November 13 | December 11
January 8 | February 12 | March 11 | April 8 | May 13
August 12 | September 9 | October 14 | November 11 | December 9