BOARD SERVICE ORIENTATION
New to Nonprofit Board Service?
Want to effectively bring on your new board members?
Monthly board service orientation is available for nonprofit
Each session covers these important topics:
- Why nonprofits have boards and what boards do
- The difference between management, governance & support
- The relationships between the Board, CEO and Staff
- What great board members do
- Information every new board members should receive
- Legal risks and responsibilities of nonprofit boards
$49 per person
Includes light refreshments and a resource guide.
Space is limited.
Orientations are held on the 2nd Monday of every month at the offices
of Alexander | Carrillo Consulting, 2102 N. Country Club, #9
from 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
August 13 (FULL) |
September 10 |
October 8 |
November 12 |